Hi! This is Love-From-Alaska’s aunt here. I’ve hijacked her blog since she recently hijacked mine! Some of you may know that she currently lives with me and my hubby. That being said, here’s a little list of things I need to get off my chest!
Things I won’t miss about my niece:
1. Toothpaste spit all over the sink. Girl can’t brush her teeth with out splattering toothpaste and toothpaste spit all over the sink and faucet! I think she’s practicing for the Spitting Olympics..
2. Clothing in the living room. Honestly, there are clothes from one side of the room to the other.. It’s like she uses the living room for a second bedroom or closet! Let me tell you, I’ve seen way way way too much of her under garments..
3. Cups and bowls everywhere. You always know where she’s been by the amount of dishes and pop cans and water bottles left near by. She can’t clean up after herself you know. She’s an artist at grouping half empty beverage containers.
4. Couch full of water bottles. When you move the cushions, there are at least 4 or 5 half empty water bottles every time. Will she be able to stay hydrated in Alaska without a fridge full of water? I’m seriously concerned...
5. The DA da Da of the TV being turned on in the middle of the night. That thing is loud! And the inane chatter of her teenage soap opera shows on netflix.. *shudder*
Things I WILL miss about my niece:
1. 3AM talks in the middle of the night. Whispering and giggling and trying not to wake up the uncle is great fun. I do, however, know more things than I really wanted to.. But still, love the chats.
2. The door slam. Knowing she’s home safe and sound is worth being woken up. "BaBAM, guess who’s home!"
3. Her giggle. In a good mood, her giggles are infectious! To herself too, she giggles and it makes her giggle more which makes her giggle more etc etc....
4. Facebooking and IMing and Texting while in the same room! Watching a movie in the middle of the night, texting and facebooking rather than talking and interrupting the show! Especially when we’re in a three or four way chat on facebook and they find out we’re not only in the same house, we’re in the same room and same bed and picking on each other on our status, oh that’s way too funny!
5. EVERYTHING! Me no want her to go!!!!!!!!!!! Waaaaaaaa!!!! Anyone got a rope or chain so I can keep her locked in her room????
Well, that's it! Auntie Out!