Tuesday, May 17, 2011

may 16th

Sorry its been so long but either been sleeping or working and hanging with people.....1st have to say congrats to the rents on 25 years together and in 25 more years ahead..

Let's see what have been doing,  ive gone on a 8 person bi plane around denali, to outsides its called mt mckinley.  i enjoyed it for the most part. did get sick but knew from last time in a small plane that it would happen so nothing now to me....what expect was to take a nap most of the time. my condition, fibermylga, makes me exhausted and makes my days difficulte.

Next was ATVing! omg!! to much fun loved it and wish to buy one. we went out and was surpose to ride back oon the covered waagon but the people who had drank at dinner aloud so woot to beiing underage because have to pick...mind you would of chose to ride. did try to get the muddest and wettest and think succeded it my mission.


Then went up in a hilocoptor. no the fact that got sick on the plane make me rethink it. would of stuck though it and if got sick that was fine by me at least can say got in one. almost napped on the flight but it was 20 min ride and was ready to shut my eyes for a while but we landed and that was cool.. get sick fyi......after the flight called the BF and toldf him want too buy a atv and helicoptor but that the planes can go away.

Also went to cabin night which is dinner and a show...it was funny and good food....all the GMs got a kiss from Mrs.kitty for a dollar....the next morning one showd up to work with the lipstick still on..lol

If rafting was open would go to but we will get a votchour for that. ( sorry for the spelling)  everything did would cost 800 dollars but because front desk was free so can sell them better.....everyone else not working the front desk can do it for 500ish....so they all hate front desk.....heehee

My job is very easy....I've been bloging after my duties were done for today and still have 3 hrs till can complete it using our system That let me on till a certain time.


3rd shift is fun. its not lonley have maybe 3 hrs of alone time but not really.....


For those that want to know will be home in 4 months and 1 week,.......yes miss people but not really homesick.just wishing to ee some people. made friends here and an really enjoying my room mate...she let me sleep undisturbed allllll day today. here is an examnple of how much sleep. got off at 6 and went to bed at 630 after breakfast, then woke for lunch at 1 and back to bed at 2 till 9 and then got up showered and went to dinner...and then work at 11 to 6 and will do the same tomorrow. mind u been feeling well and that could be it buit think so because was doing thesame thing back at home......


I know what else to say tonight. but if you have any questions ask and you might give me another blog post idea.

Good day to you all
LFA

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the recent update. These are memories that will live with you forever. bt

    ReplyDelete