Monday, April 25, 2011

Nine Days Left!

Sorry its been so long since I posted last.
Lets see first off happy Easter!

Well for the holiday my family and I had dinner on Good Friday. My twin gave me an adorable card mainly stating that she cant wait for the day I return ( not gone yet!) and that she hopes I bring new cloths back so she can steal them! I love my sister but she steals all my cloths and plans on raiding my room the minute I leave I think.. After dinner we called my cousin who lives in Alaska and :) I get to stay a couple days with her. She will be moving to Hawaii and this is very exciting, then she told me she knows a guy who runs a big hotel down there, I'm really not to sure what he does but anyways, I think I feel a Love-from-Hawaii blog coming next :D and yes to the horror to my aunt! (I secretly love horrifying people)

Most of the plans are made, I booked the flight and am mostly packed for the trip ::cough cough I wish:::::: I just have to book one more thing and then pack and help with my party, pay bills, and hide away for nine more days.

Everyday I talk to my mom and tell her how many days we have left and we do the girly screaming thing, my aunt rolls her eyes and thinks, well plots is a better word, of ways to keep me here.

Theres this guy in my life though that amazes me more and more each day but he has supported any plans I've made :D and he was suppose to start his travel the day after good Friday but god or whomever is out there must LOVE me cause he's leaving after me now.
“It's always easier to be the one to leave first”- one of my friends told me. I couldn't agree more with them! The past two summers I have been the one left at home and watching the person I like leave town. Not fun at all but I think this time (yes a different person) it will be OK for a lot of reasons. Before I had a bad feeling when that person left but this time I don't. My heart is calm about it all. Another thing is that even though he's leaving I won't be stuck in town waiting for him. Even when I was leaving second I still was going to be gone from town at the close to the same time and for a longer time.
Now to just stay in contact with him and my family. Cant let anyone forget me and my amazingness! Lets see my sister was the one who had told me to write tonight, I think I covered everything she wanted me to talk about.

Oh almost forgot. OK so yes I put in my two week notice 2 weeks ago on Thursday but me being me is still working with 9 day left to do everything that needs done. I am SOOOOO beyond ready to be done working here! Most know what seinoritis is and likely had it. Well my case is very bad right now! I just want to be done working at this hotel, it doesn't hold my mind anymore! One convo I had earlier was about doing the same job but a different location. I am very much a believer that people need change every once in a while and seems to be that my mind can take about 9 months at a job before it gets burned out of the scenery. Thats why I think 2 seasonal jobs would be good for me one for a half yr and the other job for the other half! There is no sense to burn yourself out at a job so that you don't enjoy life anymore. Life is way to short for unhappiness!Having a job is great but you must weigh the toll its taking on you, your brain and your sanity. I have only 16 more hrs to work and then I get time to party and see friends and family and then off I go.


Goodnight all and hope you enjoyed your holiday and my blog. I will try to post more soon but as those who have traveled know it gets very crazy toward the travel date!

Love and good wishes!
~LFA

No comments:

Post a Comment